Commercial Real Estate Appraisal Property Types
Cross Country Appraisal provides commercial property and equestrian property appraisal services in North Carolina, South Carolina, and Massachusetts.
Expert Appraisals for These Commercial Property Types
Cross Country Appraisal has completed valuation assignments for a wide range of property types in North Carolina, South Carolina, and Massachusetts. No matter the business need or how the appraisal will be used, we deliver accurate and detailed reports for a broad range of properties types.
Every appraisal is different, and there are many great questions about the commercial appraisal process. We have put together a list of common questions and answers for your review.
portfolio of commercial appraisal property types
Cross Country Appraisal has had the opportunity to appraise the following property types listed below. If you do not see the property type listed or have a unique or special use property, please feel free to contact Tracy.
Various Property Types Appraised:
- Medical Office
- Veterinarian / Kennels
- Commercial Subdivisions
- Bed and Breakfast
- Condominiums (Residential, Commercial, and Industrial)
- Fast Food Restaurants
- Funeral Homes
- Manufacturing Plants
- Self-Storage Facilities
- Mixed-Use Properties
- Residential Multi-Unit (Apartments)
- Office Buildings
- Residential Subdivisions
- Retail Stores
- Research & Development Facilities
- Service Stations / Convenience Stores
- Shopping Centers
- Vacant Land (Commercial, Industrial, Agricultural, Residential)
- Warehouse / Distribution Facilities
- Proposed Properties
- Day Care Facilities
- Converted Mill Building Properties
- Automobile Garages / Body Shops
- Equestrian Property Appraisals (Private and Income Producing)