Equestrian Real Estate Appraisal Services
Cross Country Appraisal and Tracy Theran are experts in appraising horse properties of all sizes. Our experience includes equestrian land and properties that are for private enjoyment as well as commercial income-producing.
Equestrian Property Appraisal Experts
Tracy is a recognized expert in the appraisal of complex equestrian properties. Each equestrian or horse property is unique. Over the last 15+ years Tracy has assisted homeonwers, financial institutions, buyers, attorneys, real estate brokers and investors by providing them with accurate, detailed equestrian property appraisals. After an inspection of the property, a thorough analysis is completed, a narrative report is written and provided to the client via email and/or in hard copy.
Fee for Appraisal
Every appraisal is different, so fees are quoted on a per job basis. Generally, prices depend on the complexity of the assignment. Please fill out the form or call and a quote will be provided.
range of equestrian appraisals
Examples of Horse Properties Cross Country Appraisal has Valued
Tracy is knowledgeable about the special characteristics of horse farms, such as fencing, indoor and outdoor arenas, barns, and the essential infrastructure. She understands and is up to date on the equestrian real estate markets in North Carolina, South Carolina, and Massachusetts.
- Boarding facility with 44 stalls, an indoor arena, an indoor round pen, hay barn, equpment building, six apartments, tow outdoor riding arenas, multiple paddocks and a separate barn on 250+ acres
- Private farm with a 3,500+ square foot executive home, 8-stall barn and 9 turnout paddocks on 20+ acres
- Racehorse farm with an estate home, a guest home, a 2-unit apartment building, two barns, turnout sheds and numerous paddocks set on 40+ acres
- Private horse farm on 20 acres that included a 4-stall barn, 3-car garage with an apartment above, pool, 100 foot x 200 foot outdoor arena and two abutting buildable single family home lots
- Private equestrian estate with a lake front huntbox (residence and barn attached) located on 48+ acres, pool, two barns with 20 stalls, hay barn, multiple pastures, two outdoor riding arenas, indoor riding arena, cross country jumping course and extensive infrastructure