Commercial Real Estate Appraisal Services
Cross Country Appraisal is proud to provide a broad array of appraisal services. Our knowledge in commercial real estate and experience make us a preferred choice in North Carolina, South Carolina, and Massachusetts.
Broad Experience Across Property Types
range of services provided
Cross County Appraisal is based in Waxhaw and Union County, North Carolina. In addition to servicing Union County, the surrounding counties of Mecklenburg, Cabarrus, Gaston, Anson, Lincoln, Catawba, Richmond, Moore, and Rowan are also covered. Over the years, Tracy has worked in many parts of North and South Carolina and will travel as needed for appraisal assignments. She is also licensed in Massachusetts, travels there regularly, and accepts assignments in the towns in Massachusetts.
Real estate appraisal reports for wide-ranging purposes:
- Pre-purchase decisions
- Real estate agent or broker listing price decisions
- Private sale decisions
- Estate settlements
- Property partition
- Zoning issues
- Feasability studies
- Market rent and trend studies
- Cost/benefit or investment analyses
- Land untilzation studies
Commercial appraisal delivery times typically range from two to four weeks, depending upon the complexity of the property and your needs. About two weeks are required to complete the property research, verify the factual nature of the information, perform a market study of the area, and write the narrative report. Delivery times of less than three weeks are typically considered rush orders and may command a price premium since they may impact the existing work pipeline.
Fee for Appraisal
Every appraisal is different, so fees are quoted on a per job basis. Generally, prices depend on the number of properties and the complexity of the assignment. Please fill out the form or call and a quote will be provided very quickly.
Frequently Asked Questions About Commercial Real Estate Appraisals
A Look At The Standards
Commercial appraisals are completed within the bounds of the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP)* and at a minimum include the following:
- identity of the client
- identity of other intended users
- intended use of the appraisal
- contain information, documents and/or exhibits sufficient to identify the real estate involved in the appraisal
- real estate interest appraised
- the type and definition of value and cite the source of the definition
- the effective date of the appraisal and the date of the report
- the scope of work used to develop the appraisal
- the extent of any signifcant real property appraisal assistance
- sufficient information to indicate that the appraiser complied with the requirements of USPAP Standard 1.
- stating the appraisal methods and techniques employed
- stating the reason for excluding the sales comparison, cost or income approach(es) if any have not been developed
- summarizing the results of analyzing the subject sales, agreements of sale, options, and listings
- stating the value opinion(s) and conclusion(s)
- the use of the real estate existing as of the effective date and the use of the real estate reflected in the appraisal
- when an opinion of highest and best use was developed by the appraiser, the support and rationale for that opinion will be summarized
- state all extraordinary assumption and hypothetical conditions and that their use might have affected the assignment results
- a signed certification
- *the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practive (USAP) are the generally accepted standards for professional appraisal practice in North America. USAP contains standards for all types of appraisal services. Standards are included for real estate, personal property, business and mass appraisal.
Our experienced team at Cross Country Appraisal in Union County, North Carolina are proud to provide a large array of commercial appraisal services to the entire state of North Carolina. We understand the importance of a highly-qualified commercial appraisal and keep our standards at the highest level no matter the service that is provided.